Remote Administrative/Liaison Officer Needed For Congenital Heart Diseases Foundation of Nigeria.
The Congenital Heart Disease Foundation of Nigeria is looking for an administrative/Liaison officer to work remotely.
- Preferably a Healthcare Professional with experience working with NGO’s in Nigeria (but persons without healthcare backgrounds who have experience working with Healthcare NGO’s can also apply).
- He/she would have a personal computer to do the needed work.
- Basic & intermediary knowledge of the use of Google Docs, meet, zoom, Canva and other basic social tools.
- Should be able to navigate the basics of Microsoft Word tools.
- Basic & intermediary use of social media.
- Fluent command of English Language/good communication skills.
Ability to work independently or as part of a team on multiple tasks in necessary
- Strong individual initiative, including the ability to manage daily activities and achieve expected results with minimal oversight
- English language fluency (strong written and verbal skills) required
- Excellent computer skills (Word, Excel, Power Point, and Outlook)
- Strong organizational and planning skills required
- A creative mind with an ability to suggest improvements.
Remote (Preferably in Nigeria, due to the need for physical meetings when necessary).
- Maintaining hard copy electronic filing system of all project documentations.
- Scheduling meetings and appointments within the organisation, or with sponsor/partners and ensure appropriate communication, prepare documents for meetings etc.
- Plan organisation major event e.g World Health Days, Congenital Heart Disease awareness week with members and the team.
- Contact reputable organization e.g WHF for partnership, collaboration or sponsorship, including international organisations.
- Send letters ad appropriate and be available for physical meetings when necessary.
- Find and respond to contact from families of Congenital Heart Disease (CHD) warriors who need support for Open Heart Surgery.
- Receiving and send program leaflet, track shipment, confirm receipt and forward to the relevant person.
- Work with software developer to keep database of warriors
- Maintaining an up-to-date contact list for events program, both internal and external contacts.
- Take minutes at administrative team meetings and ensure that proper record keeping is taking place and maintained.
- Manage social media pages and ensure website is updated.
- Planning in-house or off-site activities, like birthday, parties and celebrations.
- Managing petty cash, reconcile and replenish regularly.
- Assisting with coordinating procurement (preparing Purchase Request and requesting for quotations) especially Pulse Oximeters for the “Pulse Oximetry For New Born Project.”
Send CV directly to this mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or contact this number directly: 08149190907.
What The Nurses’ Week Means To Us: My Unwelcoming Arguments On Preserving What Defines Us | 2 Minutes Reading Time
What is the Nurses’ week to you? Another celebration? Another moment to upload pictures or videos of Nurses dancing, wearing scrubs, and choreographing all the way? Oh, don’t get me wrong, I am a fan of all the celebrations and colors, but deep down, I wish we see more to it.
You have to be adamant, determined & ready to fight for your ideas like you were fighting for your own life. Yes, it’s that tough. If you do not fight for your ideas, I can boldly tell you that nobody will fight for you, yes, not even your Mother or Wife, they have their own battles to fight. So, it’s all up to you, to fight for what you believe.
We decided to design a free Data Science Webinar for Healthcare Professionals in Nigeria & Africa (not limited to us here in Africa though), the free webinar will aim to sensitize healthcare professionals, exposing them to the realities of DATA & its wide variety of importance & use in the field of healthcare, especially in Nigeria & Africa (you all know that I have a bias & unquenchable love for my country, it’s just natural, and as a leader & writer, I always make sure that this pride is showcased in all that I do).